Monday, February 15, 2016

We all know that social media has changed the game- but for better or for worse?

Social networks are dominating the internet and mobile world. With their widespread popularity and power, social networking has inevitably become a controversial topic of discussion. Because of this, I decided that it would be interesting to analyze both sides of the pro and con social networking arguments. So, I have chosen to conduct an analysis on both the positive and negative effects of social networking. In order to do this, I will first come up with all of the good and bad effects I can think of myself. Then I will consult websites, statistics, psychology studies, etc to find data that corresponds to the effects. Since the effects of social networking are becoming more and more heated, I am sure there will be tons of data to support all arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment